Saturday, March 19, 2011

hey Knocks..this one's for you:)


NOTHING CAN COME BETWEEN US<3


she is not candy,

but she is so sweeeeeet!!!!

your love came in handy..

ow you make me love u bit by bit

she is not my lover

but she is so sweet..

don't worry babe just hold on tighter..loves meant to last forever=)

just like the rain pouring on my head

thinkin abt u...cant wake up frm bed?..

well no matter wht u hve said


i wud rather die for u then c u dead


boy how could you stay so strong..


for i have hurt you for so long?


How are you sure that hurting me is right or wrong,

for all we know it mite be just a love song?

you changed my world with a blink of an eye?

And tht is stg i cant reli deny


there is nothing i can say to lie

cz you make me sore so high.

kaleidescope colours flow in the wind..

im searchin for ya babe..where ya been?


Wht about in the dustbin

or wherevea u hve searched that i cant be seen ?

when loves gone...

just carry on..


But how can u move on

wen there some sort of bond?

you shot my down with your smile

making me go the extra mile..

but i cant smile for u anymore more baby..

this is driving me crazy


how do i say the words that i cannot find

how do i say all the things in my mind

how do i say wen the words are too few

how do i say how much i truly love you?

how can i tink of letting go of you

wen my love for u is so true


hey baby..hush dont say a thing..

please be my queen wen im a king

baby..this aint my last gudbye..

please don’t say gudbye..for I will cry

together baby..we will fly..

fly so high..till we reach the sky..<3


Imtf knocks..143

No comments:

Post a Comment